Comprehensive, personalized, high-quality health care for infants, children and adolescents with neurologic disorders.
We are committed to providing quality neurological care and have implemented the following measures, based on AHS covid 19 guidelines:
1. All staff, patients and parent are required to WEAR A MASK at all times in the clinic. Our staff is following Alberta Health recommendations with regards to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
2. If you or any of your family members are showing signs of illness, if you are awaiting for covid testing /results, if you or your family members are in quarantine or if you have recently travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, we will re-schedule your appointment.
3. You will be asked to fill out/ sign a covid 19 consent form upon your arrival to the clinic.
4. We kindly ask our patients to attend with a SINGLE PARENT/ CAREGIVER and NOT TO BRING SIBLINGS to maximize physical distancing. Our staff will kindly remind you this when confirming the appointment.
5. We are sanitizing exam rooms in between every patient and our waiting room periodically throughout the day, while Northwest Healthcare Properties is sanitizing all common areas in our professional building.
Please check our clinic website regularly for updates prior to your visit.
Please fax urgent referrals to 403-454-2624. Please call our office directly during clinic hours if you do not receive a confirmation of an urgent appointment or if you would like to discuss further with our neurologist.
We are accepting non-urgent referrals via fax.
Dr. Goia is a board certified Pediatric Neurologist and per Alberta Health regulations sees patients via referral only.
Please fax referrals to (403) 454-2624
Rockyview Health Center (Professional Building 1) : 216, 1011 Glenmore Trail SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2V 4R6, CA
At Twinkle Pediatric Neurology Calgary our neurologist is dedicated to provide you with comprehensive, personalized, high-quality health care for infants, children and adolescents with neurologic disorders.
You can expect an attentive pediatric neurologist who will listen to your child and your family's concerns, and bring enthusiastic, evidence based care.
Our goal is to improve and maintain your child's health and to empower you with an understanding of your child's condition and management plan.